Subscribe

Google Map Thailand

Maritime Park & Spa Resort

Prices: $47.00 USD

Flanked By Lush Mangrove Forests, The Maritime Park and Spa Resort In Krabi, Thailand, Is Located On 25 Acres Of Tropical Landscapes, Which Include A Natural Lagoon, Towering Rock Formations And Ornamental Lake. Situated In A Cluster Of Five Low-rise Buildings, The Resort Is Three Kilometers From Krabi Town And 155 Kilometers From Phuket. Railay Beach, A Rock Climbing Paradise Accessible Only By Boat Due To Its High Limestone Cliffs, Is Also Nearby.
The Maritime Park and Spa Resort Features A Pool, Spa Tub, Fitness Center, Jogging Track And Full-service Health Spa. Wireless Internet Access Is Available In Public Areas, And Complimentary Coffee And Newspapers Can Be Found In The Lobby.



Lunch And Dinner Are Served At Thanboke, The Hotel's On- Site Restaurant That Features International Cuisine And Live Music On Some Evenings. Guests Can Enjoy Breakfast In The Well-manicured Gardens. Drinks Are Served In The Lobby Bar Or At Meri Karaoke, The On-site Karaoke Bar That Serves Light Fare. Limited Room Service Is Also Available.

The Maritime Park & Spa Resort Contains 221 Guestrooms And 20 Suites With Minibars, Cable Television, Coffeemakers, Bathrobes.

Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Rome Hotels - Rome-

Hotels-Near help you to select the hotels in Rome that best meet your

personal tastes, desires and needs. Here you can see pictures and find

detailed information on all Rome hotels and can choose your favourite based

on hotel category, price or location. Find the best Rome Italy hotels and Rome

cheap hotels here.

Number said...

Wow wonderful post. Your hotel looking really beautiful. I will glad to visit...

Luxury Guest House

I Love real estate blogs said...

Hi, thank you for your great post. I really appreciate the efforts you have put in your blog .It is interesting and helpful. Good luck with it!!!

real estate in the philippines

Unknown said...

Hello,This one is very nice and classic hotel.This hotel provide very top rated room service and facilities.I like this great Resort.

Hotel cabofrio

I Love real estate blogs said...

Hello there, I'm planning to buy a condo, maybe you can show me the pictures of your unit. Thanks.


condominium makati

Jackie Silva said...

Hello,

Dear webmaster, I visited your blog is excellent, I would love to have it in my links on my web page sites , so my visitors can visit you too.

And you ask me a link to my websites and so benefit both.

I await your response.

Regards

Jackie Silva
europe@simplytravelguide.org

my real estate blog said...

Oh' it seems so nice to stay there. I think I will gonna enjoy the place. Thanks for sharing this info.

condo Philippines

Farooq Khan said...

This place looks so amazing and filled with lots of nature beauty. Loved to be there in vacations. I personally liked the and admired by the beauty of Krabi province, Looking for some good krabi hotels for stay when i ll be there.

Red bank movers nj said...

Really good post. Found most of things very relevant.

Gibson said...

I read your post, I like it, But I most like Pics and charges reliable..
Budget Hotels Delhi